Monday 21 May 2018

Enjoy My Friend: Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Things with Wings

Hello Friends!!!!
Here I am sharing my DT project for Crafty Cardmakers- May Challenge (#212- Things with Wings).


The sweet DT member Glenda hosting our this month challenge "Things with Wings". We would like it Not to be a small butterfly or similar in the corner, but the Winged thing should be the focal point of your creation.
As usual you can enter a card, scrapbook layout, mixed media art piece, 3d project, albums and some home decor piece, as long it fits the Things with Wings theme.




I altered this note pad using lots of supplies from my favorite brands like Prima Marketing Ink, Finnabair, Lindy's Stamp Gang, Ranger, Tim Holtz, Papericious. As the theme for our challenge is Things With Wings, so I used some butterfly metal charms and Chipboard Little Birdie as my focal point in this project.

Here are some more images:







 and here is back of my altered notebook:


Used Supplies:



and other supplies  and embellishments from stash.

Hope you all love my little project. We can't wait to see your awesome creations for our current challenge.
Join us and have some crafty fun at Crafty Cardmakers.

Love
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

1. Lindy's Gang Challenge- MAY Challenge
https://lindysgang.blog/2018/05/01/may-challenge/


2. SCRAP N PIECES. GR- May Challenge- Celebrate Life with Color


3.Fussy & Fancy Challenge: Challenge #212 "Favourite Florals"
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

4. Rainbow Craftikari - RCS Challenge #10 - Inspire from the Layout
(I was so much inspired with the colors used on layout mostly pink, yellow, white, purple and blue shades. Use of flowers and spring season was my main focus while making this project. I adore the color combo of the layout so much.)



5. More Mixed Media Challenge: "Anything Goes" - Optional Pink









No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...